Saturday, August 21, 2010

Busy, Busy

Sorry to have left you hanging for so long! I've been super busy these past couple of weeks. I'm trying to completely organize my basement in order to overhaul my stamping area (which I am VERY excited about!).
Plus I'm working on swaps for the Stampin' Up! Regional event in Hamilton. As you can see by the pictures, it is a lot of work! It didn't help that I chose a rather labour intensive design but I love it and hopefully the other demos will as well. I'm starting with 50 and may do more time permitting. I'm also working on cutting for my upcoming classes and workshops.

Speaking of workshops, GET YOURS ON THE CALENDAR! :) Yes, I was yelling because I am sooooo psyched for the new Holiday Mini. It knocked my socks clean off I tell ya. My September and October workshops will be focusing on fall and Halloween projects and they are just darlin'....well, and a little spooky as the case may be.

Most of all, I have been getting my stamp on baby! I have created more in the past few days than I have in a long time and it has put a huge smile on my face. If your stamp stuff has been collecting dust, pull it out! I'm telling you, it does wonders to hear the tap-tap of that rubber. So, long story short, I will have some fab projects to post for you in the upcoming days. I won't be around tomorrow since I'll be helping my sis-in-law (to be!) put together favors and whatnot for her wedding but I will be back to MOJO with ya'll on Monday!
Until then, take my advice and get a little bit stampy....I promise you, you'll be so glad you did!


2 comments:

  1. You have one lucky sister-in-law-to-be! I'm sure she really appreciates all your help yesterday :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got my very own crafting space in the house! I'm very excited!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...