Thursday, August 26, 2010

Paper Flower Tutorial

Here is a video tutorial on how to create paper flowers. In this video I'll show you how to create the flower you see on this card, which is the same as the one on my box project from yesterday.

I'll also show you how to make one in a totally different style. Enjoy!

So this video is a little interesting....lol! About halfway through Skyeler decided to join me in my stamp room while I was filming. He kept letting me know that he was "being quiet" but you'll see that his version of quiet is somewhat questionable! Just watch, you'll get what I mean. :)



Leave me a comment and make my day!








Check out the Clearance Rack here and find amazing deals! Updated often, this is the place to grab retired stuff for a discount!

1 comment:

  1. Esther that video was a HOOT!! LOL Not to mention I can't wait to try out those techniques.

    I'm excited to see what will be on the clearance rack on Sept 1st...all of the sudden i must have Blissful Bride!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...