Friday, March 4, 2011

Enjoying the Sunshine State

Like a total numpty, I forgot to explain to you my absence!  My apologies, I am in FLORIDA!! :)  Am I trying to rub it in?  Certainly not!  Well, perhaps a little....hehe!  But I will be back with a vengence on Wednesday morning with THE most adorable project to show you. 

Hmmm, what can I offer you while I'm gone.....let's see.  How about $7 (one dollar for every night I'm away) off every purchase of $60 or more?  PLUS you'll qualify for a Sale-A-Bration set and ah, what the heck?  While I'm at it I'll put your name in a draw for a $25 Stampin' Up! gift certificate!!

So place an order of $60 between now and March 10 and receive:
- $7 off your order!
- 1 free Sale-A-Bration set of your choice!
- your name in a draw for a $25 shopping spree for Stampin' Up! goodies!

Click here to start shopping with the convenience of my online store and have your new toys shipped straight to your doorstep...what could possibly be easier?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...