Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A Beautiful Hello

It really is a beautiful hello for me!  Are you still alive or have you died of shock at seeing a post on here?  :) 

I could get into the details of my extended absence but I won't.  You're really here to see something stampy and pretty, not read my ramblings!  Here is a card I created with the adorable 'Hello' stamp from the Summer Mini.  Love it?  Get it now because in 8 days it's going to be gone!



I really "pimped out" the one above with bling, layers, buttons...even layered buttons!  Sometimes I do get a little carried away with my embellishments.  Ah well, use 'em or...well, they retire! ;)  Here is another one that I simplified to use in a class. 


If you want to make this card there is still time to RSVP for my Basic & Beautiful class on Thursday evening at 7:30.  Use the link to my website to sign up quickly and easily!

Come and visit me again tomorrow to see a preview from the new Holiday Mini that is going to rock your socks! 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...