Thursday, June 17, 2010

12x12 Box



This is a box I have made and posted previously but I wanted to add it in here today as I am filming a video on how to make this box. It will (hopefully) post tomorrow! It's so easy and fast but makes a great gift for someone when you add in some coordinating cards and envelopes.

Please excuse the horridness of this particular box and the picture quality. I think I made this when I had been a demonstrator for about a month and had a lot to learn, lol! I promise you will see a big difference between this one and the one in the video so stay tuned! :)

Join My Team!: Now is the perfect time to become a part of the Stampin' Up! family with the amazing special offer of a Mini Starter Kit for only $119 (valued at over $220)! Click here for more information or sign up now with my password: recruit2009
Going, Going, Gone!: The Last Chance List merchandise is quickly being depleted! If there is anything you want you only have until June 30th to purchase it so don't delay. Click the Shop Now link at the top of this page to view the retiring punches, paper, inks and other accessories.

1 comment:

  1. Very cute box. I love projects i can fill with goodies. Thankyou

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...