Monday, June 7, 2010

WELCOME TO MY NEW BLOG!!!



I am so excited for this overhaul...huge thanks to Michelle at Laycock Designs for making it so gorgeous! My old blog was just not cutting it for me but I am loving this!

To celebrate I am giving away blog candy. All you have to do to be entered into the draw for it is leave me a comment on what you think about the new look. I'll draw a name on Friday and you will win a package of Stampin' Up! goodies including the Level 1 Hostess set from the Summer Mini! Comment away and good luck!

7 comments:

  1. WOW Esther!!! It's beautiful! I love it! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great new blog Esther. So Colourful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I looked at this on my phone and was like "oh it's nice" then i got home and looked at it on a screen that's not 2 inches big and I LOVE IT! totally you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE IT! I really like the smaller side button, two abreast.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new page which really reflects the Stampin'up look. It really gets my creative juices flowing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI...my second post..I don't see the 1st...but love your style.
    Amy C.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...