Friday, October 1, 2010

Family Day!

I thought I'd share some photos of my babies today. I've had some requests to see some recent pictures so today seemed like a good day for it.

Here is my baby doll, Ashton. I can't believe he is already over 5 months old!

Here is my little monster, Calum - this boy is trouble with a capital 'T'!

And finally, here is Mr. Handsome himself, Skyeler!


So that's my family, thanks for letting me share them with you! It's wedding day tomorrow for my brother in law and his soon to be bride so we'll have a full weekend of festivities but I'll be back to Mojo with you again on Monday!
Have a fabulous weekend...hopefully one that includes some stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute! I made 2 cards last night! Used my Blissful Bride set to make a wedding card for a friends wedding next weekend...its so pretty!! I also made a birthday card from the stamping I did at the open stamp night. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...