Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Pretty Mojo

I apologize for being a day late to Mojo but yesterday was spent in my stamp room rolling out some cards and recovering from a very full and fun weekend.

The sketch this week gave me a bit of a hard time. I knew the colours I wanted to use but couldn't quite get them to work with the pattern. In the end though, I was completely thrilled with the finished card. What do you think?

The colours are Tangerine Tango, Poppy Parade and Old Olive with some white thrown in and all layered on a Crumb Cake base. This combination came straight from my colour coach and I would have never put them together on my own! If you don't have the colour coach already, it's a really great investment.






Click here to shop Stampin' Up! products online 24/7!


Check out the Clearance Rack on my website today to see hundreds of brand new items added by Stampin' Up!, some reduced up to 80%! All products are while supplies last so hurry!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...