Thursday, November 18, 2010

Cutting and Creating and Cutting

The 2nd Annual Christmas Card Extravaganza is almost here and I am so excited! This is my favourite class of the year and I go all out for it!
This year my crafters will be making 20 cards in 5 different designs. Here is a sneak peek of 3 of the cards, I will show the other two after the class.


The reason I look forward to this so much is that it's the perfect jump start to getting into the holiday spirit! Food, friends, holiday music, stamping, socializing....how can it get any better?

I can't believe how close it is getting to Christmas! Skyeler has started reminding me almost everyday that he wants Santa to bring him the "real Woody just like Andy has". Christmas through the eyes of a child is so amazing!

So a question for all of you: When is it okay to put up the Christmas tree? I think it's too early but there are people with theirs up and tons of houses with lights already. What do you think?

50% OFF STARTER KIT! This offer is only available until November 30th...don't miss out! For only $107.50 this is a never before seen offer!

CLEARANCE RACK - Grab some extra special stocking stuffers and gifts for your crafty friends....or yourself! Visit the Clearance Rack today!


2 comments:

  1. It's never too early! I've been itching to put ours up all week, but have been told I must wait until after the parade. we'll see

    ReplyDelete
  2. I let the kids put up their tree yesterday! Then off for a pic with Santa! Do you have yours up? :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...