Saturday, November 20, 2010

I Love To Stamp!

Welcome to the weekend! I had a fabulous time yesterday evening stamping away with a great group of ladies. The food was delicious, the cards were beautiful and the company was spectacular! Thank you to everyone who came out, I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did! If you weren't there, here is a picture of what you missed. Don't worry though, it will happen again....but you have to wait another year! :(

Now for more stamping. I have to tell you, I am sooo into my stamping right now. I mean, I always love it but sometimes it just gets so under my skin that I can't even leave my stampin' studio! That's where I am right now and I have tons of new cards, projects and scrapbook pages to show you.

Here is a card I made several days ago. I dusted off the Vintage Vogue set and quickly remembered why I bought it, it's just so darn purty! Notice the Certainly Celery funky shape that everything is layered onto? No, it's not a new die, it's just a tricked out Top Note! I'm filming a video on how to do this today and it will post on Monday. The video will teach you how to make this shape and also a medallion shape using your Top Note die. If you don't have this die yet then run, don't walk, to my website and get one for yourself because it really is the best die ever! This card has so much dimension to it in real life. I {heart} dimensionals!


1 comment:

  1. Cool! Wish I could have been there! Love the warm-n-cozy fire.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...