Saturday, July 31, 2010

Greenhouse Gala with Sympathy

While we are joined in our love of making cards there are certain cards that one never likes to have to create. Sympathy cards are hard but sadly, necessary. Last Friday a very dear family friend passed away and the funeral is coming up so I made this card to give the family.

I wanted to keep it simple and knew that I also wanted to incorporate nature so this stamp set seemed the right way to go. The DSP is from the Greenhouse Gala pack which is so pretty.

I used Soft Suede and Wild Wasabi as my two main colours.


*Check back on Monday for a video on the awesome "Emerging Colour" technique*


Click here to shop Stampin' Up! products online 24/7!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Esther, is that card by any chance for the Lovatkis family (Chris) that passed away? Just wondering..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...