Sunday, July 11, 2010

Top 10 Favourites

Here is my list of the top 10 things that I simply MUST have from the new catalogue! Note that a couple of them I already got in my first order but the rest are at the top of my wishlist.

#10 - Tag Alongs stamp set (Pg.225). This set is on the very last page of the catalogue and the images are so adorable. Plus, from every set that is sold Stampin' Up! donates $2 to the Ronald McDonald House programs across the United States and Canada. Adding to your collection and helping the kids? Nothing better!

#9 - Build-A-Bear Collection (Pg.216). I've procrastinated on buying these adorable little bears, both the die cuts and the stamps, for so along but now they are just calling to me! How cute would they be for making cards and gifts for little kids? Perfect!

#8 - Punch Caddy (Pg.200). How awesome are all the new storage products being offered in this catalogue?! The punches one is so great and come in 4 different sizes for you to choose from. It holds the new style which is what all the punches have been changed over to and is so compact. Anything that helps me organize my storehouse of supplies makes me very happy!

#7 - Quick Accents (Pg.176). Okay, these are so cool! These can be used on all kinds of projects for a perfect finishing touch. Self adhesive and super easy to use, they are all bright and scream "use me!"! :)

#6 - New In Colours (Pg.165). Beautiful! The new in colours do not disappoint! Peach Parfait, Poppy Parade, Pear Pizzazz, Concord Crush and Blushing Bride, some sound yummy enough to eat! I want all the colours and all the ribbon and markers to go with them.

#5 - Background Stamps (Pg. 141). We have new background stamps and they are awesome. My two favourites are Dotted Spring and Wonderfully Worn but they are all great!

#4 - Vintage Suite (Pg. 124-125). Everything on these two pages. Yup, you read that right! Just flip to those pages and see for yourself. Stunning!

#3 - New Stamp Sets. Well, a lot of them anyway! Some of my 'most wanted' are Greeting Card Kids (Pg.36), Baby Bundle (Pg.78), Printed Petals (Pg. 106), For Everything (Pg.62), Little Lambs (Pg.71), Fabulous Phrases (Pg.149)

#2 - Ribbon (Pg.190). All of it, you say? Absolutely! Right now I'm especially loving the satin and the new 1/8" taffeta ribbons. And of course the new crochet trim which is lovely!

#1 - Designer Series Paper (Pg.173). Oh come on, you knew this was coming! ;) I love the new DSP, it is to die for delicious!! I even want the Patterns DSP which is a variety of patterns featuring colours from each of the new Colour Collections. Love, love, love!

Stampin' Up! has really outdone themselves with this catalogue and all the fabulous new product they are offering now. It's a delight to look through and just dream about having it all.

If you don't have a 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalogue and you are in Canada, please contact me and I will be glad to send you a copy of your own!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...