Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Too Long Gone

Wow. My last post was on July 14th and I've missed you all! Sometimes life gets in the way and there's nothing that can be done about that but I am back on the blogging horse and ready to ride (as it were, lol!).

So crazy trivia tidbit for you....did you know that July is National Cell Phone Courtesy month? Suffice it to say a lot of people must not know that, know what I mean? ;) It is also National Hay Month and Get Along With Your Ex Month (good luck to those of you with an ex!) but my favourite is this.....it is National "July Belongs to Berries" month and I looooove berries. So in honour of the berry I made this card. Too cute!

Well I also bought a carton of strawberries today so I am off for a snack but will be back tomorrow and that is a promise! :)





Stamp Sets: Tart & Tangy (111514), Teeny Tiny Wishes (115370) Ink: Real Red marker (100052), Old Olive marker (100079) Paper: Real Red (102482), Basic Black (121045), Play Date DSP (117168) Cool Tools: 1 1/4" square punch (119865), Scallop Square (119884), Word Window (119857), Modern Label (119849) Embellishments: Daffodil Delight Satin ribbon (119750)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Esther..yay finally a post! You may not believe me but I check your blog like every day..even sometimes a couple times a day to see what you've come up with lol. I look forward to them. Yummmmmm strawberries...very nice.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...