Thursday, July 29, 2010

New Catalogue Summer Fiesta

I wanted to post some pictures from my Summer Fiesta party which was the kick-off for the 2010-2011 Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalogue. But I would like to start with a big thank you to all my customers and friends who made it such a success! I hope you had as much fun as I did.

I had lots of retired product for sale and I think I only had about 4 stamp pads left at the end....all the other paper, ink, markers, etc. had been snatched up which makes me so happy!

On arrival everyone received their brand new catalogue and a bookmark which showcases the new core colours on one side and on the other are the new In Colours which are so beautiful but unfortunately, I forgot to take a picture of the back side. I also wish I could take credit for this awesome idea but it was a CASE and I forget the demonstrator's name but if you're out there and see this let me know so I can give proper credit! :)

The Make'n'Take projects featured new stamp sets, inks and DSP from the catalogue and I tried to keep it simple and fun. The first card uses the Chic Boutique (113744) set and combines it with En Francais (109521). I then added in some gorgeous Love Letter DSP (117162) and mounted it all on the returning colour Riding Hood Red (111348). Magnifique, n'est-ce pas?

The second project was an itty bitty baby card with an envelope. To create the card I used the onesie image from the adorable new Baby Bundle (118525) set....it's too cute for words and a must for every stamper to meet all your baby card needs! I used 3 punches, 1 3/4" Scallop Circle (119854), 1 1/4" Circle (119861), and the 1 3/8" Circle (119860) to punch out the image and layers. I added a little of the new 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon (119255) in certainly celery and there you have it! The envelope was made with the Scallop Envelope Bigz Die (113462) for the Big Shot.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...