Friday, September 24, 2010

Beautiful Because I Care

I wanted to show you another of the cards I made during my "me stamping" time a few days ago. Again, I used my colour coach to get this combination of Perfect Plum, Wild Wasabi and So Saffron. The softness of the colours on this card together with the gorgeous image make it so pretty.

I've been playing with ribbon a lot and really enjoying all the different ways to use it. I've had some questions on how to make the ribbon look like this and also on the card from two days ago where I used the crochet ribbon. I will try to make a video on some ribbon tricks in the next few days but no promises because from now to the end of this month I am swamped!

The Hamilton Regional is tomorrow and I am wicked excited to be heading out there tomorrow with my upline! I think the thing I am most looking forward to is just being in a huge room with so many other people who share my love for stamping and papercrafting and feeling the energy. I have my swaps all ready to go and boy am I glad those are finished! I did 75 card fronts to swap and it was A LOT of work but I'm looking forward to all the new fronts I'll get from other very talented demos.

I'll be back on Monday so get ready to MOJO because I haven't in a while and I am raring to go!!




Stamps: Because I Care (Hostess Only) Ink: Perfect Plum (101437), Old Olive (102277) Paper: Perfect Plum (101889), Wild Wasabi (108641), So Saffron (105118), Whisper White (100730) Cool Tools: Big Shot (113439), Elegant Lines folder (119277) Embellishments: Taffeta Ribbon (109070), Vintage Trinkets (118764), Basic Pearls (119247)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...