Saturday, September 25, 2010

Regionals Rock!

I had the BEST day today at the Stampin' Up! Regional event in Hamilton! Seriously, what an amazing day. Swaps, stamping, prize patrol, awesome demonstrations, business tips, Shelli and the staff from the home office....what's not to love??

I'll be back tomorrow with photos from the event and then over the next few days I'll show you some of my favourite swaps including mine.

But check out this awesome news: if you join my team within the next two weeks you will receive a brand new stamp set from the Occasions Mini catalogue (it doesn't even premiere until January!) called Eat Chocolate.....yes, Eat Chocolate! You can only imagine how totally adorable this set it. PLUS when you sign up you'll also get the way stylin' tote bag!

As if you needed more incentive to become a demonstrator, right? :) Here are a few reminders of how great it is:
  • 20% discount on ALL your orders
  • amazing career plan, bonuses, incentive trips, awards, etc.
  • you can attend fabulous events like Regionals and Convention

And that's just the beginning! If you would like more information click on the Join My Team link and watch the video on joining the Stampin' Up! family or if you are ready to get started on having the time of your life use my password recruit2009 and join my team now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...