Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Today is a good day!

I am off to the spa this morning for a pre-wedding relaxation time with the bride-to-be! On the agenda? A 1 hour massage (ahhh!), a manicure and pedicure and then full spa lunch. Be still my heart! Tending to three little boys and one big boy 7 days a week takes a toll and I am looking forward to this like you would not believe!



I wanted to leave you with a card though and this one is special. My chef brother in law has been staying with us (hence the extra 5 lbs I'm carrying around lately!) and he wanted to make a card for our cousin on her birthday.

Let me preface this by saying that I did nothing but show him how to use the tools he needed to make this card. The colours, design, layout, etc. were all his ideas! Check it out:


On the inside, he made this cool tag. We attached it to the card by just looping the linen thread around the vintage brad. This way, the recipient can take it off and keep it as a bookmark without ruining the card.

Is this boy talented or what?! I tried to tell him that there are other guys out there doing what I do and sign him up but he was unconvinced. ;)

Have a fantastic day!

Click here to shop Stampin' Up! products online 24/7!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...