Monday, September 27, 2010

Oh baby, let's Mojo!

Happy Monday everyone, I hope you had as fabulous a weekend as I did! Friday night I hosted a bachelorette party for my soon to be sister in law, went to bed and woke up 3 hours later to head off to the Stampin' Up! regionals in Hamilton. Had a BLAST there and then spent yesterday eating the most delicious cookies ever made thanks to my brother in law the chef. Then it was off to the rehearsal and delicious dinner for the wedding this weekend But wow, I am t-i-r-e-d today!

Anyways, on to the good stuff! It's Monday and that means I am forced to make a card by the time the day is over so here it is:

I have been wanting to use this new stamp set Baby Bundle ever since I got it but hadn't pulled it out yet so this seemed like the perfect opportunity. I love this sketch (as usual) and that always makes it so easy for the card to come together.

The base is Marina Mist cut at 5 1/2 x 11 to make a larger card than usual. I used Pear Pizzazz with the coordinating DSP and also Pretty In Pink for the layers. How totally adorable is that image?! Clear mount stamps make it super easy for you to line up all your images and get this collage of stamps that looks so amazing. I coloured the images with my Stampin' Write markers and I'm thrilled with the way it came out. The little hearts at the bottom were stamped and then punched out with small heart punch. I raised them up with dimensionals for some...well, dimension! :) The ribbon is Marina Mist and I 'heart' it so much!


Stamps: Baby Bundle (120576), Teeny Tiny Wishes (115370) Paper: Marina Mist (119682), Pear Pizzazz (119795), Pear Pizzazz DSP (117158), Pretty in Pink (100459) Ink: Stampin' Write Markers in Marina Mist (119679), Certainly Celery (105106), Pretty in Pink (100045) Cool Tools: Paper Piercer (116631), Mat Pack (105826), Small Heart punch (117193) Embellishments: 1 1/4" ribbon (119772)


**Want to save 20% on every order?** Join my team and become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator today! When you join before October 8 you will get a brand new stamp set from the Occasions Mini catalogue FREE! And if that wasn't enough, you'll also get this fabulous tote valued at $49.95 for FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...