Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Sneak Peek Week! - Day 1

Here we go! Get comfortable because you are in for a very special treat....little peeks of what is coming at ya in the new mini catalogue!

I didn't even know where to begin when selecting my stamp set for the first card, so I decided to use new paper and accessories instead. For those of you who know me, you konw I love me some accessories! And there is NO shortage in this mini....be still my heart! ;)

Without further ado let me present card #1:

This card features the new Springtime Vintage designer series paper. I loooove this paper! It says old Victorian home wallpaper and is so fabulous. Also, I've used the seam binding that we were introduced to in the Holiday Mini which has returned in even more new colours....woohoo! See those adorable little flowers? Love, love, love! They are so easy to stick on with glue dots and make the project just too cute!

The layout for this card is actually my take on today's Mojo Monday sketch which I've included for you here.

Getting excited? ME TOO!! Tomorrow will feature a new stamp set and even more gorgeous new paper.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...