Friday, December 31, 2010

Sneak Peek Week! - Day 4


Fun, flirty, feminine - those are the words that come to mind when I look at this card. When I was starting it, there was no clear direction in my head of where it was going but I'm happy with the outcome.

So this card uses the new stamp set Create a Cupcake and the matching Build A Cupcake punch. YES! Cupcake punch. No more cutting out cute little cupcakes...hallelujah! I kept it simple but with fabulous little touches to punch it up. The polka dot embossing, tiny flower and pearl on the cupcake wrapper and the border punch all around the focal image all work together to dress it up.

Are you enjoying the little peeks so far? I have one more to show you tomorrow. Then my projects will be tackling the rather large undertaking of scrapbooking my New York photos. I'm actually really exciting about the prospect of finishing an album....the 'prospect' of it being the key word here! It's been ages since I posted any scrapbook pages though, so I want to show you what I'm working on.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...