Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Sneak Peek Week! - Day 2


I'm very excited about the card today. Nature Walk is probably one of my favourite new sets and it's so strange because it's completely not the kind of set I would normally choose. But different can be great!

The bird and flower are stamped on a piece of the designer series paper from the coordinating Botanical Gazette package, and the torn edge at the bottom is also from the same pack. This card is all about the details, from the French Script stamped onto the base (difficult to see in the picture), to the ribbon and paper tearing, and finally the button and sentiment stamped banner with pearls.

Okay, so let me stop for a second and say how much I love a new tool that I got, the colour spritzer. You must have this! Why I waited so long is a mystery, this is the coolest thing ever! I spritzed early espresso onto the image layer and it was THE perftect touch. Get ready to see a lot of cards that have been spritzed! ;)


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...