Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Sneak Peek Week! - Day 3

Let's fast forward a little bit because I just want to show you these adorable little love notes made with only paper and rub ons, no stamping!

The Love Impressions specialty designer series paper is rocking my world right now! It reminds me of the hoodies and pants from the Aeropostale store. Very cool! I paired it with the matching rub ons to create these little 3x3 cards perfect for tucking into lunchboxes for your kids, jacket pockets for your significant other, or little gifts for friends.

I realize that Valentine's Day is still far away but they were too cute to keep tucked away that long! ;)

Lovin' the envelope? I cut a piece of the DSP to fit in the flap to make it coordinate with the card...fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...