Thursday, January 27, 2011

Alive and Well....at long last!

So after never, ever having had the flu in my entire life, of course I get it when I have three children. Which means? Yep, they get it too! So you can imagine what a fabulous January it has been around here.

But everyone is back at it...and that means I'm back stamping! And after having such a dry spell I've been stamping like a crazy mama. Using every tool, accessory and punch I can get my hands on and even placing big orders for new stuff to play with. *ahem*, thank goodness my husband doesn't read my blog. Hehe!

I'll be back this evening with a great for you and get ready for some Valentine projects to come at you next week. It's just around the corner ya know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...