Saturday, January 29, 2011

Cupcake Crazy

So when vintage became vogue I cringed because it seemed like a really hard look to acheive. But soon I realized it wasn't that difficult and next thing I knew it was my go to style! I'm returning to my clean and crisp roots with this card here and the simplicity of it is really beautiful.

The colour coach gave me this great combination of Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz and Early Espresso. Do you have a colour coach yet? It's a great tool! There are some truly funky combinations in there that I can't wait to try out.

Tips & Tricks:

  • The clean and simple lines on this card let the adorable cupcakes be the stars of the show! I adhered them with dimenstionals for extra pop.
  • Dainty pearls make the cupcakes a little more fancy...I love frilly foo foo things! :)
  • The scalloped edge punch creates interest along the bottom edge.

SALE-A-BRATION IS FINALLY HERE! Earn free product with every $60 order, join the Stampin' Up! family and receive the starter kit at a 15% discount, or host a workshop of $395 and receve a bonus Sale-A-Bration gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...