Thursday, January 6, 2011

Scrappin'!!

It's beginning to look a lot like...Canada!! I've just returned from my team meeting and the roads are terrible out there. The snow is blowing and the visibility is virtually nonexistent. But now, I'm all cozy in my jammies and the kettle is boiling for some hot chocolate and I can just look out and pity the poor souls still on the roads while I enjoy the beautiful world of snow outside my window! :)
On to business! I have spent the better part of the day scrapbooking. I have to be honest, it's been months and months since I have scrapbooked. And you know the kind I mean. Where you sit down with a pile of pictures and just go at it! Time ticks by, pieces of paper and the backing of dimenstionals litter the room, your children's cries go unnoticed.....okay, well that part isn't really true but you get me, right?

Anyways, I wanted to get my pictures and memories from our recent trip to New York City onto paper before time starts to get away from me, the way it always does. Four pages got hammered out today with a fifth almost completed. I'll show you the first four layouts and hopefully I'll have two more to show you tomorrow. Fingers crossed!

Hope that you have been inspired by something you've seen tonight. I'm so happy I spent my day this way, it's such an amazing feeling of fulfillment to see your pages come together!
Good night!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...