Monday, January 31, 2011

Valentine Week - Day 1


I absolutely love Valentine's Day!! Now I know that there are a lot of people out there who do not share that feeling, and even some who *shudder* HATE Valentine's day. But I love the love and it's a great day to spread that lovin' feeling so just get on board with it already! ;)



This card actually came together because my 4 year old wanted to use glitter....sounds fun, eh? But it gave me the idea for this card so I have to be grateful to him for that! Very few products were used here but it's still sooo purty!

Tips & Tricks:

  • After rolling the image onto my cardstock I used the 'direct to paper' technique with my Versamark pad and then covered it completely with Iridescent Ice embossing powder for that stunning sparkle!
  • The scallop trim border punch makes a pretty frame for the main image.

  • A little ribbon and button give this simple card a touch of extra sweetness...perfect for the holiday it will be used for!

Are you 'Sale-A-Brating' yet? Stampin' Up! has reported that sales from the first day of Sale-A-Bration doubled what it was last year! Must be the absolutely fantastic free products you get with every $60 purchase! Click the link on the left for more information...you DON'T want to miss this!
Altered Art: Tomorrow I'll show you a project that I made that I just can't stop staring at, hehe! Love 3D projects? Make sure to check back Tuesday morning!

Click here to shop Stampin' Up! products online 24/7!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Valentine card! I'm following you...
    Amy
    amysstampincreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...