Monday, January 31, 2011

Sneakin' in the Mojo!



I totally did not plan to Mojo today but after taking a quick peek at the sketch my mind was changed. This sketch, by the uber talented Mary Fish, is spectacular! The size is 4x4 and is perfect for tucking into a little gift. I know exactly who this card is headed for...hope she loves it!
Oooh, these butterflies are just the best. They're making this card come to life, don't you think? The sweet pearls and gold embossing powder give this card the bling y'all know I need! ;)

Back to the featured Valentine's Week tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. Great job on the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge. Love the paper and colors and butterflies!! Great find on the hanging hearts! Turned out lovely! #271 following from Stampin Connection.
    www.turtlecreations-papercrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness... this is beautiful!
    I'm following you from stampin'connection. I'm #188 on the list as www.bzstampr.blogspot.com.

    Your blog is terrific too!

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...