Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Valentine Week - Day 2

If you live in Canada and don't shop at Dollarama.....you are CRAZY! I find the coolest stuff there that I can come home and use fabulous Stampin' Up! products to make lovely. This little treasure was $1 and I knew exactly what to do with it. Check it out:
























There was so much product used on this I can't even begin to list them here. For the extra shimmer I broke out the Smooch Spritz and used it on EVERYTHING. Okay so I forgot how much fun this stuff is....get ready to see lots and lots of it! ;)
Hopefully I've inspired you to get extra creative and make some altered items of your own!


5 comments:

  1. Great way to alter the string of hearts...very cute!
    I am your newest follower from the thread on SC. If you are not already, I invite you to stop by and follow me as well at http://rocpaperstamps.blogspot.com

    Have a great day!
    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Esther. I found your blog through SU Connection. Love your blog and all your creative ideas. You are so a natural at blogging. I added myself as a follower to your blog and I am looking forward of seeing more of your talent :)

    You're welcome to take a peek at my blog, I would love to have you visit and become a follower as well ;) :)
    here is my link:
    http://thepursuitofstampiness.blogspot.com

    Inky huhs, Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty door hanger! You did a great job embellishing it! I'm your newest follower from SC! Stop on by sometime!

    chanda stehlik
    www.onecraftymommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really love the heart strings! It is a great way to use up product too! I am following from SC. Come visit when you get a chance!
    Kelli
    www.kellistampinpad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute projects, Esther! I'm following you from Stampin' Connection. I'm #302.
    http://createNstamp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...