Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Valentine Week - Day 3

This was a fun card to create although it was one of those where I had no idea in my head of where it was going. But I knew punches would be involved and they sure were. There are tons of great products used here, my favourites being the glimmer paper and rhinestone brads....love them!
Tips & Tricks:
  • Plain chipboard can be a great addition to a project. Here I've glammed up the hearts with a couple of rhinestone brads.
  • Punches are such a fabulous way to add to a card. The circle, oval and modern label all layered on top of each other give interest to the card.
  • Don't forget about the very cool look that Whisper White craft ink can give, especially stamped on black cardstock!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, great valentine projects. You have been busy. I'm a new follower from Stampin' Connection (#247 on the list). Hope you get a chance to visit my blog soon.
    http://whatareyouinking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Card!
    I may have gasped actually.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...