Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Here's my card for today...finally, the very last Valentine's project.  I do love this day but must admit to being pretty sick of seeing red and pink and hearts!  I'm very excited to start stamping in the soft pastel shades of spring and Easter...strange for me, a die-hard Brights Collection girl!


Sorry about the bad colouring in this photo.  I had to turn off the flash because there was a lot of glare for some reason.  Anyways, this card uses the Love Letter DSP as the background.  I used markers to colour the heart from the Love You Much set, stamped it on Very Vanilla and cut it out using my paper snips.  The sentiment comes from Teeny Tiny Wishes (this set is such a must have!) and was embossed with gold embossing powder.  I used the biggest scallop circle punch and then the 1 1/4 circle punch to layer.  Notice the pattern on the piece of Riding Hood Red?  I inked up the Fine Flourish stamp in Versamark just to give it a little extra interest!  Everything except the DSP is popped up on dimensionals. 

For those with big plans tonight with your significant others, enjoy your evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...