Thursday, February 24, 2011

Tone-on-Tone Texture


This card is all about texture...it's just exploding with it!  Here I've used a Baja Breeze base, then layered it with Baja Breeze DSP, then topped it off with Baja Breeze lattice work.  Remember what I said yesterday about loving tone-on-tone?  :) 

I attended a downline meeting on Monday night and realized something interesting about my cards.  I love to stamp, absolutely, unequivicolly LOVE to stamp.  But looking at my cards makes me laugh because on many, there is only one stamped image.  My upline Genevieve and I were laughing about this because she is a stamper who struggles to embellish and I am a stamper who struggles to stamp because I am addicted to embellishing! LOL!  So, my card for tomorrow will have at least two stamped images.  Hold me to it, okay? 

Here I go, off to actually stamp....I will burn some serious rubber today!






Stamps: Occasional Quotes (120142 - Hostess Level 3)
Ink: Pear Pizzazz (119784)
Paper: Baja Breeze (111352), Pear Pizzazz (119795), Very Vanilla (101650), Tangerine Tango (111349), Greenhouse Gala DSP (117167)
Tools: Big Shot (113439), Lattice Die (115958), Scallop Ribbon Punch (119275) Decorative Label Punch (120907)
Pretties: Antique Brads (117273)

1 comment:

  1. How did you do that flower in the middle with the brad?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...